What we're looking for...
- You’ll be able to help understand business requirements, and translate those into technical requirements, design patterns and stories for development.
- You’ll be ready to lead Engineering teams if required, to guarantee successful outcomes for our clients. Providing experience and guidance to less knowledgeable Engineers, passing on your knowledge and experience.
- You will have the opportunity to explore new features and functionality across the various vendor products that we partner with, as we have a deep relationship with most of these vendors and work on their product pipelines.
- You will also have the opportunity as we grow to potentially manage larger teams, and work on R&D projects for “product” based work, as we look to develop SAAS products and also our own enabling technologies.
- You will work with various stakeholders from teams across clients we work at, including engineering, architecture, Senior Manager and CxO level personnel.
- You will work with External parties that work with our client, such as our partners, or other consultancies that may be working with the client.
- Above all, you are a technical expert who will be contribute to excellent quality and value for our clients. Our Senior Data Engineers are a trusted source of information and advice. You will use your experience in different situations and with different products, to assess the needs of the business that are appropriate for them.
- Delivering informed opinions and approaches should, at all times be backed-up by your provable known knowledge and researched where at all possible to ensure that the advice can be acted on.
Key Duties and Responsibilities