What we're looking for...
- You’ll be able to help understand business requirements, and translate those into technical requirements, and work on stories for development in an agile manner.
- You’ll be ready to work with Engineering teams formed of our resources and client resources as a team, to guarantee successful outcomes for our clients.
- You will have the opportunity to explore new features and functionality across the various vendor products that we partner with, as we have a deep relationship with most of these vendors and work on their product pipelines.
- You will also have the opportunity as we grow to develop and work towards other roles such as Senior Data Engineering or Architecture. Also work on R&D projects for “product” based work will be there to help with, when we’re not performing client work, as we look to develop SAAS products and also our own enabling technologies.
- You will work with various stakeholders from teams across clients we work at, including engineering, architecture, Senior Manager and CxO level personnel.
- You will work with External parties that work with our client, such as our partners, or other consultancies that may be working with the client.
- Above all, you are a technical expert who will be contribute to excellent quality and value for our clients. Our Data Engineers are a trusted source of information and development parterning. You will use your experience in different situations and with different products, to assess the needs of the business that are appropriate for them.
- Delivering informed opinions and approaches should, at all times be backed-up by your provable known knowledge and researched where at all possible to ensure that the advice can be acted on.
Key Duties and Responsibilities